Green Point Stadium Tour: 24 Days Until Completion

On Saturday I had an amazing opportunity to do a tour of Green Point Stadium. This stadium will host several group stage games, along with a game in the last sixteen as well as a quarter final and semi-final game.

Green Point Stadium is a great spectacle that is nestled in the heart of Cape Town's most beautiful areas. It position is just several hundred metres away from the coastline and lies just under one of Cape Town's trademarks, Signal Hill.

The stadium is said to be 24 days away from completion and is looking well on track to it's completion dates. Here are pictures of the tour. Pictures of the changing rooms will follow following the second tour on Friday 4 December.









Comments

Anonymous said…
Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
Anonymous said…
Well I to but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Popular Posts