Tomorrow is the day!

I can't believe the day is almost upon me. Tomorrow morning I will be waking up at the crack of dawn to catch an early flight to Johannesburg where I will be staying there for a week to watch Italy play Egypt and Brazil, and both semi-final games.

I am going to try my hardest to get great pictures of the teams and will post them up along with a report about the game, giving you the full detail about the atmosphere, the stadia, the news: the full throttle.

The first game I will see will be Italy v Egypt at Ellis Park in Johannesburg, a ground full of negative history regarding fans violence, and it will host the final of the World Cup next year. The Brazil game will be in Pretoria at Loftus Stadium where the Azzurri played their first game against the USA. Loftus have had a great turn out of fans so far in the tournament and it already has a sold out all the tickets for the game on Sunday.

Excitement is slowly starting to creep in and the Azzurri shirt with Pirlo's name on it is already waiting to be packed in the bag, along with the flags, and perhaps a vuvuzela...

Lets see how things go. FORZA ITALIA!!!

Comments

Popular Posts