Introduction



Hi, my name is Rossie.

I am a huge football fanatic, and my favourite team is Milan. I have a passion for Milan, and calcio in it's self. Serie A is my favourite league, and i regard it as the best league.

I am also Italian, and i am (of course) a huge supporter of the Azzurri. How long have all the Italians waited to see the Azzurri lift that trophy, and eventually last year we were blessed with the title. The most amazing team and nation in the world. I couldn't have been happier and I am sure most Azzurri fans would say the same. Seeing Cannavaro lifting that trophy was beautiful and that world cup will be one that will live long in the memory!

For all who would like to follow my blog I will mostly be talking about football as it's my pride and joy.

Keep it cool, enjoy the footie and remember: "viva la dolce vita"

Other Interest:
Cooking
Other sports
Writing
Hanging out with friends

Comments

Popular Posts