Blog Break!

Tomorrow (New Years eve) I shall be travelling to the boot where I will stay in Siena for a month. There I will be trying to improve my understanding of the Italian Language and Culture while of course hoping to squeeze in some calcio games on the weekend.

I am not 100% sure if I will have access to the Internet there, nevertheless I will try and if I am able to come on I will definitely fill you all in with what has been going on in the World of Calcio.

With that said, have a great New Year may it bring you all you wish for on and off the field. May your team deliver the points, score lots of goals and carry on making you proud to be a tifosi.

FORZA MILAN! Make us proud, and win your first home game against Napoli!

A presto, Ciao!

Comments

Lorencoco said…
milan, milan, milan. You need a new goalie
Blerim said…
Milan Forza Milan...man Im proud Milan fan just as u are.. I will add your blog link...I hope u will add my blog link too...thanks and FORZA MILAN....
www.ac-milan-macedonia.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
i truthfully adore your writing choice, very remarkable.
don't give up as well as keep posting due to the fact that it simply nicely to read it.
impatient to look over additional of your articles, cheers!

Popular Posts